This can be for several reasons, including:
- The provider has not yet received the minimum number of patient satisfaction surveys to be eligible for display. At Mount Sinai, and consistent with industry standards, we require a minimum of 30 surveys before we post results to ensure that the rating is statistically reliable and a true reflection of patient experience.
- He or she may be a researcher or other type of provider that does not see patients.
- The provider practices in a specialty or office that does not use the specified surveys currently used for these ratings.
Patient Experience Star Ratings
At Mount Sinai, our mission is to provide exceptional patient care. To help patients feel more confident about their choice of doctors, we provide patient experience star ratings based on information collected by an independent organization, Press Ganey, which surveys hundreds of thousands of our patients every year. We hope this information will help you choose the doctor that is right for you.
- During this visit, did this provider explain things in a way that was easy to understand?
- During this visit, did this provider listen carefully to you?
- Would you recommend this provider s office to your family and friends?
Who receives a CG-CAHPS patient survey?
How is the rating calculated?
What is a Mount Sinai Doctors Faculty Practice Physician?
Mount Sinai Doctors Faculty Practice Physicians are full-time faculty members of the Icahn School of Medicine. These doctors are a central component of the Mount Sinai Health System’s patient-centered mission, across all aspects of patient care, research, and medical education.
Accepting New Patients
- PROFESSOR AND SYSTEM CHAIR | Dermatology
- Dermatology Associates 212-241-9728 212-241-9728
Contact the physician directly to obtain the most up-to-date insurance information.
- United Healthcare – Mount Sinai Top Tier
- Personal Check
- American Express
- Master Card
Dr. Mark Lebwohl graduated summa cum laude from Columbia College in 1974 and graduated from Harvard Medical School in 1978. He completed residencies in internal medicine and dermatology, both at Mount Sinai.
Dr. Lebwohl has been practicing dermatology since 1983. He is professor and chairman of the Department of Dermatology at The Mount Sinai School of Medicine. Dr. Lebwohl has served as president of the New York Dermatological Society, the Manhattan Dermatologic Society, and the New York State Society of Dermatology, and as chairman of the Dermatology Section of the New York Academy of Medicine. Dr. Lebwohl has served as chairman of the Psoriasis Task Force of the American Academy of Dermatology, and has directed the AAD’s annual Psoriasis Symposium, Diagnostic Update Symposium and Therapeutics Symposium.
Dr. Lebwohl is chairman of the Medical Board of the National Psoriasis Foundation. He is the founding editor of Psoriasis Forum as well as medical editor of the bulletin of the National Psoriasis Foundation, Psoriasis Advance. He is on the editorial board of the Journal of the American Academy of Dermatology and is editor of the Dermatology Section of Scientific American Medicine, now called ACP Medicine. Dr. Lebwohl has chaired numerous symposia and has written or edited several books including the first atlas devoted entirely to cutaneous manifestations of systemic disease, and the leading book on dermatologic therapy, Treatment of Skin Disease. His books have been translated into numerous foreign languages, including French, Portuguese, Chinese and Polish. Other books include Difficult Diagnoses in Dermatology and Psoriasis. He has authored or co-authored over 500 publications including articles, chapters and abstracts. Dr. Lebwohl is actively involved in clinical trials of many new dermatologic treatments.